Friday, October 1, 2010

THREE WEEKS!




It all started out with a brainstorming dude
Who couldn't even manage to count to two
he was only just a magician trying to deludebut in the end all his audience just gave him the boo
Itsa been three weeks since this project began
He's got a partner and a good friend named HoonHoon's constantly tryna upgrade to be a Man
By getting so many A1s in his O levels up soon

Now imma slacker and i'm watching the screen
for all the youtubers have a creative mind to think
now thats what inspires me and thats why i'm keen
to turn myself from zero to hero in a blinkIstarted out cards when i wasfourteenI was ineptwith my longs fingers thinGoing to the gym and keeping myself lean
Practising cards while i workout my shin

I dont know if this is a poem or a rap
but i do know that there is one little fact
that all the things i wrote isn't just a fibnor i worte this just to fufill a pact


I know at places i'm outta tunebut gimme a chance i'm new at this too
dont criticize too hard coz i'm not immune
Scold me hard and i'll rush to the loo


At first there wasn't anything in the waybut i guess more competition is what i needed anywayi cant always keep myself at baySo imma do this imma do that and that's what i'll say


I try to keep every word i said to be mine
It just simply isn't easy as i try and try
I just procrastinate, detest and whine
To the tears later i'll wipe them dry


Its so random that how this can go
Like how the Whale has a hole to blow
and i'm just wondering if your reading this so
are you able to catch up with ma flow


I forgot what i wanna said as i typed it all out
I had a storyline at first but now its gone
rappers say its the freestyle that its about
and thats how poems or rap came about as they were born

I wonder how am i gonna sign off
Just like that or is there another way out
What will be special is that i wont make it rhyme here
But still, i just wanna end off by saying BYE (and off to NOT drink my beer<<< LIED)



"Poetry is innocent, not wise. It does not learn from experience, because each poetic experience is unique."

No comments:

Post a Comment