Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gyration Of The Hourglass Which Makes Time Fly


Whats up Thursday?

Study study study.
That's all we gotta do
and that's all we outta do right now..

Flipping over to my geography text
suddenly ma phone rings and i bend over to see
see that I've received a message from Lex
bladder's full so i need to pee

So many distractions everywhere
I cant just sit and read
Coz imma in my freakin lair
I'm shivering, i'm getting cold feet


Need to get out of this place
to a destination of serene
otherwise i'll continue with this daze
perhaps i'll go to somewhere marine


I know we've got it good
But they got it made
And the grass is getting greener each day
I know things are looking up
But soon they'll take us down,
before anybody's knowing our name.

Those A1s i'm gonna get
Imma getting six of them, remember SIX
do you even dare stake a bet?
not with money but with movie tix



"A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness."
-Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment