
Without it its scary. With it, it is also scary. Its a paradox - FEAR
Some argue that with fear, it is possible to cause panic and chaos within that one can't do anything.
But i argue that without the fear, I'm being too complacent.
FOR EXAMPLE, A handphone
If your afraid to lose your handphone, you'll keep it safe. Somewhere that it will not get damaged of stolen. Because if it did happened, you'll panic and go in a chaos and a million thoughts will run through your mind.
BUT if your not afraid, you'll just leave it wherever convenient like on the coffee shop table. Obviously you dont' wish for it to be stolen or should i say.. You trust Singapore is safe and just leave it there as you felt that crime is LOW(But not NO)
Lets put this in context with studies. Yes I'm not afraid of the O level challenge. But I do know myself that I'll do really badly if i attempt O level now. It just doesn't seem right. I lack fear in my life.
Its really humid and hot nowadays in Singapore. Pretty screwed up weather. Too hot unable to concentrate on studies(YES THIS IS AN EXCUSE)
NEEED TO STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
“He who studies books alone will know how things ought to be, and he who studies men will know how they are.” - Charles Caleb Colton
No comments:
Post a Comment