Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Run Away Love


White or black cards to use?
I was astounded by the more appealing aesthetics of a black-coloured poker card. But the normal deck is white and it is pretty standard and clearer to see. Hmm.. Decisions to be made..


Seems like the whole cohort will making making a video, a class each. Seems that I can learn something from others, learn using the DnT method, PMI - Plus Minus Interesting.


I can also analyse with Morphological Research - See Page 58 of DnT text(thats what our teacher wrote for our corrections..)

Analysis. How about some qualitative analysis? Chemistry. It'll be a silencer to eradicate those noobs and bring down the bell curve so that locals like us would be able to do well against Foreigners *coughs* China.

Maybe i should make a theme in the video as well.
Ace for A1Di(two) for A2


hmm...




Hands off the merchandise!



"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." -Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment