
Pressure's piling up.
Pressure= Force/Area
But then, this pressure is:
But then, this pressure is:
Pressure= What-I-Have-Not-Studied/Time
There's still alot of things i haven't cover up yet. Gonna mug so hard, that I'll get a starbucks mug and give it to Mr Goy tmr. Heh
I'm now thinking, should there be a solid storyline where it'll add in more characters. Or the storyline for the video be just, mysterious, spooky, random yet giving its meaning to the video. Many starts but only one ending.
29 Days left to Os
"He who devotes sixteen hours a day to hard study may become at sixty as wise as he thought himself at twenty.” - Mary Wilson
There's still alot of things i haven't cover up yet. Gonna mug so hard, that I'll get a starbucks mug and give it to Mr Goy tmr. Heh
I'm now thinking, should there be a solid storyline where it'll add in more characters. Or the storyline for the video be just, mysterious, spooky, random yet giving its meaning to the video. Many starts but only one ending.
29 Days left to Os
"He who devotes sixteen hours a day to hard study may become at sixty as wise as he thought himself at twenty.” - Mary Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment