
Mourning over our abysmal performance at the Prelims two should be over now. The week has gone by, the tears-over-spilled-milk should be all dried up now. Its time to get solemn now and start to even burn some midnight oil for the better desired grades we want. We WANT it, we'll have to slog our brains out to DESERVE it.
I've been watching much videos on Youtube like typical me. But now, I'm actually looking into how others direct the video to make it appealing. Their cuts, their number of scenes, the dialogue, the actions, the effects. Many many things to consider when doing a movie. There's a link below for you people to see where I'm learning my basics from. They are a group of people who makes video for entertainment, for fun, for the joy of making videos, for the thrill that people are gonna watch and enjoy, criticize, rate, give good comments and flame them. But i think they really did a good job over the few years of making videos. They're really awesome, you should check them out.
Link:
http://mexirican.net/
Now I'm even pondering over the minor details on Youtube. For example, I'm wondering what should be placed in the description box in Youtube. How long should it be? How entertaining or info-filled should it be? Should it be simple and then for more information, I'll give a link to this blog? Or should the details there be adequate for people to know what is this about and what's going on? Perhaps slightly more than ample information should be placed there to give insights about the Project A and so people won't flame us about not giving enough information about the video and that perhaps they'll be so intrigued about WHAT-THE-HELL-IS-THIS-ABOUT that they Google and Google. Maybe they'll find us on Google. Maybe not. But then, that means definitely this site's going up into the description box.
I'm utterly disheartened that the plan of doing the video quick, fast, get it over and done with has been thwarted by the crummy grade of ours for Prelims. BUT its okay, its alright because more time means that there can be more creativity and ideas being put into this project.
Hopefully everything will run slickly to plan, then we can proceed towards the glorifying moments of looking into the mirror and say " You lookin' good today Avenger"
"I believe in work, hard work, and long hours of work. Men do not breakdown from overwork, but from worry and dissipation." - Charles Evans Hughes
No comments:
Post a Comment