Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brainstorming in progress!


Alright, these few days will be planning the "scripts", scenes and the sequence of filming.

And also, use the song Animal by Neon Trees as the audio swap for the storyline. And the ending of the Video is already decided.

"If you dont know how to begin, work from the back!" -Crab

Because you need to "read" the cards. Literally read the words on the cards. Perhaps each trick would take around 10s. I'm planning between a 2min - 3min. The song is 3 minutes and 29 seconds though.. But still, I'm praying that it'll be a smooth production for the Video.

With about a month now to our major examination, the "O" Levels, we need to juggle both studies and video at the same time. I don't think it'll be that easy but I suppose by doing this video, it is also part of our "Entertainment" schedule and that maybe this will help us destress as well.

Ending off with a quote(not from me again of course)

"A true leader always keeps an element of surprise up his sleeve, which others cannot grasp but which keeps his public excited and breathless." - Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment